Papaya chapati is one of the best in taste and also good for the stomach too, served along with chutney and curd this paratha gives slight sweet taste due to papaya, loved by all, this paratha is very common in the eastern region of India and can be seen in hotels and restaurants across Calcutta.
- 1 raw grated papaya without seeds
- 2-3 chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp cummin seeds
- 2 tsp Coriender leaves
- 1 tsp red chilli power
- 1 tsp amuchur or chat masala
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 2-3 cups maida or wheat aata
- take grated papaya & remove excess water from it.
- add green chopped chilli, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, garam masala, aamchur or chat masala.
- mix all this ingredients & make mixture of this.
- add salt in it.prepare balls.
- prepare dough from maida,
- stuff this ball in maida & prepare paratha.
- roast on tava with oil or ghee.